Our tax accounting services are suitable for individuals and a wide variety of business clients in many different industries.
Whether you are an individual looking to get professional help with your tax accounting needs or a business wanting to make sure your financial records are accurate and your tax liability is as low as possible, we hope you will reach out to us at Vohora LLP. Our tax accounting services are cost-effective, and with our 40+ years of experience, you can be sure of the accuracy and expertise of our work. We can help new or established businesses in a wide variety of industries, but we also work with individuals and partnerships. We can also generate financial reports as needed, whether annually, quarterly, or monthly.
You will appreciate the breadth of our tax accounting and planning services, which include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Preparing tax returns for individuals, including those with rental income, self-employed status, and/or complex investment portfolios
- Help with tax planning for both businesses and individuals
- Assistance with filing the final return(s) of deceased individuals
- Preparing tax returns for estates, trusts, not-for-profit organizations, and corporations
- Assistance with corporate reorganizations and estate freezes
- Business succession planning, amalgamations, and wind-ups of corporations
- Help with foreign tax filings and compliance for the U.S. or other international needs (through our international affiliation, Alliott Global Alliance)
- Planning services for retirements, estates, charitable gifting, and family changes like divorce
- Other specialized tax needs like SR&ED returns; WorkSafe BC returns; T3, T4, and T5 preparation; partnership (T5013) income tax return preparation; provincial and federal commodity tax (GST, PST) compliance; and more
- Assistance with CRA audits and process reviews
If you’re in Richmond, Canada and need tax accounting services, don’t hesitate to reach out to us today.