CPA Articling Students – Various Locations
At Vohora LLP, we provide accounting, tax, audit and assurance, and business advisory services for a variety of clients throughout BC. We work collaboratively with our clients to understand their financial goals. We then provide the expertise and services needed to achieve them.
We are currently looking to fill a CPA Articling position in our downtown Vancouver, South Surrey, Mission, and Prince Rupert offices. The successful candidate will actively contribute to the success of the firm by delivering exceptional client service, working directly with clients, managers, and partners to deliver tax and advisory services in our diverse, fast-paced, paperless environment.
Vohora LLP is licensed by the Institute of Chartered Professional Accountants of British Columbia to train articling students in a career to become a Chartered Professional Accountant. Our training and mentorship will help develop skills to succeed in the CPA Certification Program.
Our students are provided with:
- A CPA mentor to support you throughout your designation;
- Comprehensive training to cover all aspects of your career development;
- On-the-job, continuous learning that will provide you with technical skills, and diverse business experience to help you advance in your career;
- Opportunity to work on a broad range of engagements with diverse clientele;
Requirements, Skills and Opportunities:
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work well in a team environment;
- A desire to learn and adapt in a changing environment;
- Work towards the CPA designation;
At Vohora LLP we build strong relationships and trust with our clients and team. Our growth and success are achieved by continuing to serve our clients with passion, integrity, and excellence. Join our team today.
We thank you for your application; however, only successful applicants will be contacted.