We are always looking for talented professionals and students
Vohora LLP believes in developing and promoting its employees from within the firm. As we continue to grow, we look for talented, experienced professionals and students to help us serve our clients to the best of our abilities. A career at Vohora LLP will afford you with:
- A competitive salary, group benefit plan and performance bonuses
- An opportunity for career advancement
- An ideal work-life flexibility
- Interesting and challenging work with diverse clientele
- Paid vacation and personal leave
- Referral bonuses
- Professional development
- Continuous learning opportunities,
- CPA student support, training, and mentorship programs
- Fun events
We are always looking for smart, dedicated, and enthusiastic people with public practice experience to join our team. If you are a motivated individual who values a strong commitment to delivering quality service, then Vohora LLP should be your professional choice.
Vohora LLP is licensed by the Institute of Chartered Professional Accountants of British Columbia to train articling students in a career to become a Chartered Professional Accountant. If you are interested in an exciting professional career that offers rewards and recognition for hard work and achievement, then you are welcomed at Vohora LLP!
Current Positions and Applications
We are always looking for talented professionals and students – if you are interested in applying, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about open positions.
We are seeking a highly motivated and team-oriented Senior Accountant with public practice experience to join our firm in our Prince Rupert office. You will actively contribute to the success of the firm by delivering exceptional client service, working directly with clients, managers, and partners to deliver tax, assurance and advisory services as a general practitioner in our diverse, fast-paced, paperless environment. We are looking for an individual who is willing to grow and invest in themselves, with opportunities to move up within our growing practice.
As a Senior Accountant, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. In addition to your base salary, you are eligible to receive an annual performance-based bonus of up to 10% of your base salary. Further, in addition to receiving medical benefits and short term and long term disability coverage, you will be eligible to be part of our RRSP employer matching program after one year of employment where we will match your annual RRSP contributions of
up to 2% of your base salary.
- Prepare Compilation financial statements and corporate tax returns;
- Prepare Review Engagement financial statements and corporate tax returns;
- Assist on Audit Engagements by reviewing CPA Articling Students audit testing and planning documents and preparing more complex audit sections of file;
- Preparing financial statements under ASPE, ASNPO, IFRS or PSAB;
- Assist the Managers to assign work, review work and train staff;
- Assist clients with accounting and bookkeeping needs;
- Prepare personal tax returns and meet with personal tax clients to go over their returns;
- Perform tax research and prepare technical memos and letters;
- Provide exceptional service to our clients;
- Participate in, and contribute to, the attainment of team objectives.
Qualifications, Skills & Personal Attributes
- Professional accounting designation with a minimum of 3 years of public practice experience;
- Experience preparing personal and corporate tax returns;
- Experience managing staff, assigning work and meeting with clients;
- Superior organizational and analytical skills;
- Proven abilities in the areas of personal and corporate tax compliance;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong focus on client service, business development and emerging leadership skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in teams and individually; and
- A desire to learn and adapt in a changing environment.
About Vohora LLP
Vohora LLP was founded in 1975 and has four offices in British Columbia – Downtown Vancouver, South Surrey, Mission and Prince Rupert. Our offices work collaboratively and share staff and technical resources with the ultimate goal of servicing our clients from anywhere in BC with the highest level of
quality. We are a full-service public practice accounting firm that specializes in providing corporate and personal tax preparation, specialized tax planning, audit and review financial statements, and bookkeeping and financial reporting services.