We specialize in tax planning and compliance services for all individuals and businesses.
The idea behind tax planning and consulting is to allow you to take a proactive rather than reactive approach to determining your tax liabilities. No company or individual wants to pay more taxes than is necessary, and our specialized tax team can help you to plan ahead.
The tax accounting and planning services we offer include, but are not limited to:
- Tax planning for individuals and businesses
- Tax return preparation for individuals, including those with employment, investment, self-employed or rental income
- Specialized tax filings for Farming and Fishing statements and final return(s) of deceased individuals
- Tax return preparation for corporations, estates and trusts, and not-for-profit organizations
- WorkSafe BC returns, T3, T4 and T5 preparation
- Provincial and federal commodity tax (GST, PST) planning and compliance
- SR&ED returns
- Corporate reorganizations and estate freezes
- Amalgamations and wind-ups of corporations
- Retirement and estate planning
- Business succession planning
- Charitable gift planning
- Assisting with CRA audits and process reviews
- Foreign tax filings – we work our international affiliation, Alliott Global Alliance, to assist with the preparation of U.S. or international tax filings and compliance
- Planning for divorce and other family changes
- Partnership (T5013) income tax return preparation
If you would like to know more about our tax planning and consulting services or any of the services we provide, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.